Wahoo! I was nominated for a Liebster Award! I know what you’re thinking: I’m soooo jealous…what’s a Liebster?!
WELL, according to my bff Google, a Liebster is an award from bloggers to bloggers with smaller followings in order to get his or her name out there. Here are the rules:
1. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
2. You must pick 10 bloggers with a small following to be nominated for the award
3. You must create 10 questions for the nominees to answer on their blog
4. Then link back to the person who nominated you
5. And then go to each new nominees’ blog and notify them of the nomination!
I was nominated by the fabulous Kristen at Faith and Margaritas!
Here are her questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would it be?
I love traveling. As I get a little older (I mean more fab), I want relaxation more than anything else when it comes to vacation. The idea of sight seeing and backpacking sounds like the plague to me at this point. That being said: I would LOVE to go Tahiti. The pictures just look absolutely gorgeous, and I live for a good beach vacay.
2. What race or fitness challenge is at the top of your bucket list?
The fitness challenge on the top of my list currently is the boot camp that I am organizing for this summer! I am challenging myself to get it up and running independently and show people what Flex and Shout is really made of!
3. What is the best race or fitness challenge you’ve done?
The biggest fitness challenge I’ve faced is recovered from 10+ years of disordered eating and compulsive exercise. I know it’s no Tough Mudder (that shit looks HARD!), but it was the most difficult and rewarding challenge that I’ve ever (and hopefully, will ever) faced.
4. What is your favorite junk food?
Tough call. I’m really a baked goods kind of girl. I love gooey cookies and super rich cake. My main love is pie. Pretty much any kind of pie. I tried to convince Chris to let us have Wedding Pie when we got married…didn’t go over well.
5. What are your hobbies outside of work and blogging?
Well between my full time job, my clients, running support groups, blogging, working out and taking care of myself…there isn’t much time for other hobbies. I guess fitness really is my hobby. I really love it, in any form! I love the way I feel after exercise. Oh and drinking with my friends (is that a hobby?!)
6. Do you prefer to work out in the morning or evening?
I’m a morning workout girl, but recently I’ve been having a real problem getting out of my super warm bed. Ugh.
7. What is your biggest piece of race/competition advice?
Keep going. You can and WILL do it!
8. What’s the first thing you check on your phone every morning?
9. What’s the last thing you check on your phone every night?
10. What song gets you excited to take on the next race/fitness challenge?
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS by LMFAO (#sorrynotsorry) Oh, and Original Don
That’s me! Here are my nominees:
Liz and Tyler at Clean Eating and Focused Training
Lyndsey at Get Fit With Lynds
Jess at Peas, Love and Healthiness
Hanna at Scratch Paper Fitness
Jessica at Fitness Factory One
Autumn at Autumn PTW
Priscilla at The Balance of Us
Laura at Scribbles and Sass
Jenn at Burpees for Breakfast
Olena at Candies and Crunches
Here are my questions:
1. What do you love move about fitness? Pick 1!
2. Where is you favorite place to work out?
3. Do you prefer to workout alone or with a buddy? Why?
4. What’s the best part about where you live?
5. What’s your favorite piece of gym equipment?
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
7. If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on first? (but not a real green dress, that’s cruel!)
8. What other windows or tabs are open on your computer right now?
9. Apple or PC? Why
10. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I can’t wait to see your answers! Make sure to stop by all the other blogs and say “hey!”